Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part One)
1. The phone rings. Who will it to be? How the hell should I know.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Of course, I had to insert money to get it. If I don’t return it I won’t get that money back.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Both.
4. Do you take compliments well? No.
5. Do you play Sudoku? No.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? No.
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? No.
8. What was your favorite game as a kid? I can’t remember.
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, would you? No, I don’t roll that way.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Depends on those beliefs. If he’s a missionary who wants to convert me to his side, I’m out of there. If they are too fanatical, I wouldn’t date him. If he keeps them to himself, yes, I would.
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? Be pursued, but I have been known to do the pursuing, too.
12. Use three words to describe yourself? No, I won’t.
13. Do any songs make you cry? No.
14. Are you continuing your education? No.
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Guess, I should re-consider #14.
16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Yes.
17. How often do you read books? Every day.
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Future.
19. What is your favorite children’s book? When I was a kid, I can’t remember. Now it is “Where the wild things are”
20.What color are your eyes? Blue
21. How tall are you? 1.70m
22. Where is your dream house located? Every place can be a dream location, that depends totally on oneself.
23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? Things, right? My hard drives and my insurance papers.
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? We don’t have Olive Garden. I’ve been to one years ago. Can’t even remember where that was.
25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? I haven’t even left my house yet, so I suppose it is to the kitchen.
26. Do you like mustard? Not with everything.