1. What is your current obsession?
Reading. Itâ€™s been my obsession all my life.
2. Whatâ€™s a good coffee place?
Whatever it is, it is not Starbucks.
3. Who was the last person that you hugged?
Sean, our three-year-old, just a few minutes ago.
4. Do you nap a lot?
No, no time for naps.
5. Tonight, whatâ€™s for dinner?
No clue. I only start planning dinner about 30 minutes before dinner time. The result is usually chips.
6. What was the last thing that you bought?
A used bike from a friend.
7. What is your favorite weather?
23Â°C; blue, but cloudy sky; slight breeze
8. Tell us something about one blogger who you think will play this week?
Iâ€™m new and donâ€™t know other players well yet. But I know that an eerie tapestry has played because I saw the entry on google reader. He is funny, even though he sometimes claims he isnâ€™t. But thatâ€™s probably just the typical British modesty that we Continentals only know from hearsay.
9. If you were given a free house that was full furnished, where in the world would you like it to be?
Somewhere where the weather is like in #7.
10. Name three things that you could not live without.
Books. My handbag. Coke Zero.
11. What would you like in your hands right now?
12. Whatâ€™s one of your guilty pleasures?
My blog, which takes up too much time (especially considering all the reading that is involved).
13. What would you change or eliminate about yourself?
Iâ€™d boost my metabolism.
14. As a child, what type of career did you want?
I wanted the one that I got â€“ if you can call being the idiot to whom the boss shifts all the work that he doesnâ€™t want to do a career.
15. What are you missing right now?
16. What are you currently reading?
Among others â€œGods behaving badlyâ€ by Marie Phillips
17. What do you fear the most?
That something bad is going to happen to my kids.
18. Whatâ€™s the best movie that youâ€™ve seen recently?
I havenâ€™t seen a film in ages. The last one, that was pretty good, was â€œKrabatâ€.
19. Whatâ€™s your favorite book from the past year?
That is hard. I could say which was the worst one much easier. â€œRubiconâ€ by Tom Holland was very good. On a different scale The â€œPartnership in bloodâ€ series by Ariel Tachna.
20. Is there a comfort food from your childhood that you still enjoy?
No, Iâ€™m not sentimental in that way.