1. My uncle once : did a terrible thing. I only learned about it after he’d died. If I had known beforehand, our relationship would never have been the same.
2. Never in my life : will I smoke again.
3. When I was seventeen : I was carefree. But I didn’t know it at the time.
4. High School was : fun. But I didn’t know it at the time.
5. I will never forget : the faces of people I like.
6. I once met : Huh? I meet lots of people everyday. Celebrity or not, it doesn’t make a difference.
7. There’s this girl I know who : likes to read.
8. Once, at a bar : I got drunk.
9. By noon, I’m usually : ready for a nap, but can’t take one.
10. Last night : I was up late.
11. If only I had : more money for books.
12. Next time I go to gym/church : Won’t happen.
13. Susan Boyle : can sing. So what? Don’t know what the fuss is all about.
14. What worries me most : I have no big worries at the moment.
15. When I turn my head left, I see : A snowman that is a left over from our Christmas decoration.
16. When I turn my head right, I see : A mixed media art piece.
17. You know I’m lying when : You won’t know. I’m a good liar.
18. What I miss most about the eighties : The music.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be : Katherina, Baptista Minola’s daughter
20. By this time next year : it’s going to be spring again.
21. A better name for me would be : No clue! Ask my mom!
22. I have a hard time understanding : some of my colleagues.
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll : learn another language or two.
24. You know I like you if : I’m not snarky.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be : maybe my parents for bringing me up to be so sensible and down to earth.
26. When I compare 80’s rock to 90’s rock : Give me the 80’s anytime.
27. Take my advice, never : say never (trite, but true)!
28. My ideal breakfast is : Caffee latte and a croissant.
29. A song I love, but do not own is : The shock of the lightning by Oasis
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : to check out all the old buildings and the emperor’s castle.
31. My favorite Beatle is : Ringo.
32. Why won’t people : stop being so selfish (that includes me)?
33. If you spend the night at my house : you wouldn’t. I’d get you a free hotel room.
34. I’d stop my wedding for : I didn’t.
35. The world could do without : some acquaintances of mine.
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than : eat that cockroach.
37. My favorite blonde is : strawberry blonde. Can’t think of anybody in terms of hair colour.
38: Paper clips are more useful than : thumbtacks without heads.
39. If I do anything well, it’s : weasel my way out of things.
40. And by the way : This meme was tedious.