Some of the questions sound familiar. In those cases, if there is no more current answer I’ll just copy the answer from two weeks ago.
1. What are your current obsessions?
Reading and blogging
2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Boyfriend Jeans and a “How hard can it be?” peace t-shirt
3. What’s for dinner?
My dinner attitude hasn’t changed: No clue. I only start planning dinner about 30 minutes before dinner time. The result is usually chips.
4. Last thing you bought?
5. What are you listening to?
Right now: My husband wittering on about how many pubs they crawled last night.
6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?
Freya, because I like her name and she listens to love songs all the time. I can think of worse ways to spend my days.
7. Favorite holiday spots?
I take it this means holidays as in vacation.
Picture by kris_b at Stock exchange
8. Reading right now?
One of the books I’m reading is “A perfect Mess” by Eric Abrahamson and David Freedman. “A groundbreaking book that sheds new light on ideas of order–and shows how chaos, disorder and mess make our world a better place!”
9. 4 words to describe yourself.
Better ask somebody else!
10. Guilty pleasure?
I’ve overcome my guilt trip about blogging, that leaves me with none.
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
Nobody in particular. Mostly situations where people make fun of each other with snappy retorts, witty remarks etc. No slapstick, no telling jokes, no mimes and clowns, please.
12. Planning to travel to next?
None, too broke for that.
13. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Anything that hit the spot.
14. When did you last get tipsy?
Not recently. I can’t remember.
15. Care to share some wisdom?
All my wisdom is recycled, so that would be cheating.
16. Nicest thing anyone’s ever said to you?
”I wouldn’t have thought that about you.” I love being unpredictable.