Sunday Stealing: The 2 for 1 Meme
1. What is on the walls of your room?
There is no such thing as “my room”, but I managed to put stuff up on walls anyway. It’s either poetry scrapbooking pages, other scrapbooking pages, various artwork, ATCs, some canvases with digital art and some posters – it’s all random stuff, collected over the years, thrown together with no rhyme or reason.
2. What type of music do you listen to?
My music taste is eclectic. Can’t pin it down.
3. What do you want more than anything right now?
No idea. I’m pretty happy with everything.
4. Do you get scared in the dark?
5. What’s you worst fear?
That in the future we’re going to be tortured with the same questions in every other meme. Really!
6. If you could anything right now, what would it be?
If I could ….anything right now? What? Buy? Have? Do? I think I’ll leave this open.
7. What’s the meaningful gift that you’ve received?
If this means the most meaningful gift, no idea. Can’t think of anything right now.
8. Do you have a crush?
9. Who is your favorite celebrity?
I. Do. Not.Care.For.Celebrities. (please refer to #5)
10. Could you fall in love with someone that you know must leave?
Oh, yes. Been there.
11. Share a favorite quote of yours.
”Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.” Joseph Conrad
2. What’s your weakness?
Coffee? Chocolate? I don’t know.
13. Do you believe that we all have a soul mate?
As much as I like the thought, I’m afraid we don’t.
14. What were you doing before Sunday Stealing?
Blogging about other stuff.
15. What do you get complicated about the most?
If I choose to, I can get complicated about everything. Overanalyzing and complicating matters is a specialty of mine. On the other hand, if I choose to I can simplify things, too.
16. What turns you off the most from a potential partner?
Usually a potential partner doesn’t turn me off at all. If he did so, he wouldn’t be a potential partner, would he? I’m idealistic.
17. What is you worst habit?
I’m anal retentive in certain ways. In others I’m as negligent as can be. This inconsistency has the potential to drive other people insane.
18. When was the last time that you were jealous?
I’m not jealous at all. I’m blue-eyed, you see.
19. Have you ever had a “friend with benefits”?
No. If I have, the “benefits” can’t have been very memorable.
20. Do you use sarcasm?
Hardly ever. People who use sarcasm are usually insecure and hide their true personality behind it. Jesus, who am I kidding here?
21. At the moment, what’s you favorite song?
I revel in song binging. At the moment it is “Crying shame” by Jack Johnson. Next week it might be something totally different and I’ll never listen to “Crying shame” again.
22. What is you favorite day of the year?
No idea. Do people have a favourite day of the year? Maybe the first day of a vacation, when everything is packed and everybody is full of anticipation and then you hop in the car and you know there is a ship waiting for you to take you to another place. Yeah, that’s it.
23. Describe your love life.
There is no such thing. And if there was I wouldn’t tell you about it and say instead that there was no such thing.
24. When was your last one night stand?
Can’t remember. I vaguely recall that it must have happened in the 90s.
25. How many past lovers are too many?
Bloody hell, what is this here? Research for a study? What do I know? I suppose it depends on your promiscuity and your upbringing. I wonder whether those two are directly or reciprocally proportional. I’m sure there are some people out there who would say one is too many, but I’m not one of them. Once you’ve gotten past this magical barrier I suppose it doesn’t matter at all.