1. Grab a camera and take a photo of your desk. Or anywhere you stack your books/TBR pile. And no tidying! Add this photo to your blog.Tag at least 5 people.
2. List at least 5 BOOKISH things on your desk (Examples are TBR pile or books you haven’t shelved…) List at least 5 NON BOOK things. (Like some of the more unusual items on your desk/table?)
No stacked TBR books on my desk. I haven’t bought any paper books recently. I still have a pretty big TBR pile though, from the time I read m/f books. They are all on a shelf in our, um, spare room. In that room most of our books are stored. We have quite a few, they are stored in three or four rows on each shelf and they still don’t fit all on the shelf units. Sometimes it’s a bit hard to find a specific book…
My e-book TBR pile is stored on my PC or my e-book reader.
5 bookish things on my desk:
1. The pink thing is my Sony e-reader, called Mulder
2. Then there is a book called “Ariake”
3. An amazon gift voucher I got for my birthday from my colleagues
4. A blank paper book for notes is leaning on my PC
5. A small Thesaurus is on top of my PC
5 non bookish things on my desk, not that these are unusual in any way, though:
1. Cup of coffee
3. A pencil sharpener
4. A flower catalogue
5. A paper punch