1. What is your favorite written work of horror fiction?
I’m not particularly into Horror, no matter whether books or films, but if I’m in the mood for it I’d read Stephen King. My favourites by him are “Misery”, “Needful things” and “Pet sematary”. I haven’t read any of his new stuff.
2. What is your favorite work of science fiction/fantasy?
Hm, I’m not particularly into SF or Fantasy either, except for Marion Zimmer Bradley. So, I’d say her Darkover books.
3. Who is your favorite monster?
I don’t know many monsters. The easy way out would be to say Frankenstein’s monster, but I decided to go with Scylla.
4. What is your favorite Horror movie?
The Japanese original “Ring”
5. What horror movie gives you the most chills?
6. What character from any horror film would you most like to play?
Marie in “Innocent blood”, if it qualifies as horror.
7. Freddy or Jason?
I didn’t even know who Jason is and had to ask John, who, of course, knew. So, I suppose it has to be Freddy, even though I’m not happy with him either.
8. What is your favorite Halloween treat?
Halloween isn’t big over here. Are there special Halloween treats? I had no idea.
9. Ghosts or goblins?
Ghosts. Goblins are too ugly.
10. Friendly-faced jack-o’-lantern or scary one?
Friendly, I always prefer things friendly.
11. What is your scariest encounter with the paranormal?
You say that as if I was supposed to have tons of paranormal encounters. Well, I haven’t.
12. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
I’m undecided on the subject.
13. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho?
Who would want to be a zombie? They are stupid, slow and decayed. Definitely an alien.
14. Favorite Halloween costume?
Haven’t got one. If I had to choose, maybe 18th century vampire or Medusa.
15. Best thing about Halloween?
No idea. We’re not into Halloween over here.
16. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)?
Corin, our 6 year old, but not out of tradition, but because he gets brainwashed by his friends, who in turn get brainwashed by American TV shows.
17. Are you superstitious?
Yes, a bit.
18. Share an unusual Halloween story.
Sorry, nothing to share.
19. What did you do for Halloween as a kid?
When I was a kid, nobody had even heard of Halloween.
20. What’s the best Halloween party that you’ve attended?
Guess what? I’ve never been to one.