The bloggiesta weekend is over and I’m quite happy with what I was able to do. I didn’t reach all my bloggiesta goals, but I got sidetracked and did some other additional stuff that I hadn’t planned.
So, what did I do?
- Beth Fish’s label / tag challenge. Changed the tags a bit and moved stuff around.
- I consolidated bloglines and google reader.
- Wrote a blogging to do list and had a look at the questions that the 2010 Blog Improvement Project linked to.
- Found new blogs with the Embracing community mini challenge at Bonjour, Cass!
- Did the mini challenge about anchor text at Galley Smith.
- Had my blog graded with the help of the previous Grade your blog challenge at Bookish Ruth.
to go with my current blog header.
- As far as advance posts go, I only managed to write one Thursday Thirteen post for this week’s Thursday. Not very productive.
All in all I might have spent five hours to do things, not counting the looking at other blogs. I was just doing that in between. Not sure how many comments I left, around twenty or thirty. Not really a lot, I know.
All in all this bloggiesta was a really fun weekend. I also enjoyed the twittering. I’m not a big twitter fan, but it was definitely the easiest way to find everything that was going on and what news, hints and tips everybody had to share.
I hope there will be another bloggiesta next year.