Mailbox image by taj at www.sxc.hu
Hosted by The Story Siren
In the last two weeks I got in my mailbox:
- Spoils of War by Aleksandr Voinov, a gay erotica short story about Ares and Achilleus, sounds different. To be reviewed for Three Dollar Bill reviews.
- Touch of a Wolf by Jez Morrow. A paranormal gay romance. To be reviewed for Torquere Books.
- The Sergeant’s Lady by Susanna Fraser. A historical romance from Carina Press, to be released 23rd of August.
- Stone Hotel by Reagan Butcher. A book with poems about his time in prison. I read about it on Erotic Horizon’s blog and got it right away. It is available for free at the moment.
- “Desiree” which I swapped for the unspeakable “Mr. Darcy takes a wife”. I’m not going to re-read it anytime soon. However, it’s nice to know that I now own it again.
- “Ein Tor würde dem Spiel gut tun” Just a fun book that I got because the soccer world cup got me interested in soccer again. A collection of small snippets and quotes from soccer players, managers, announcers and such. Mostly funny and sometimes downright embarrassing.
So what did you get in your mailbox this week?