The Literary Lollipop created this fun quiz about your book habits. She says “Feel free to cut and paste the questionnaire onto your own blogs, or if you would like to add a question, please do so! Did I miss anything? Let me know! Change it around or leave as is… it’s up to you.”
I am breaking this up, because 55 long winded answers from me in one go will probably make your eyes glaze over.
1. Favourite childhood book: The mystery series by Enid Blyton. There were 15 books and I devoured them all. It was the first series of books I collected.
2. What are you reading right now? “The Shipping News” which so far is a bit disappointing, but only because I have watched the film first – always a mistake. The second book I am reading is “Clean Slate” by Aleksandr Voinov, a GLBT novella.
3. What books do you have on request at the library? None. It costs at our library to request books and I am too cheap to pay that fee.
4. Bad book habit: Dog ears
5. What do you currently have checked out at the library? Three books on beading, 2 vegetarian cook books and a cookie baking book. I usually go for non-fiction from the library.
6. Do you have an e-reader? Yes, A Sony PRS 505
7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once? Usually two or three books, so I can switch over when my mood changes.
8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog? No, not really. The difference is now I talk about the books I read on the blog.
9. Least favourite book you read this year: That must have been “Mr. Darcy takes a wife” which was a DNF. I swapped it as soon as possible.
10. Favourite book I’ve read this year: I read many books I liked a lot so far this year. I can’t name a favourite, but the biggest surprise to me was “Enlightened”, a self published book by J. P. Barnaby that I received for review and accepted even though there were a lot of aspects I usually don’t like in a book. Unexpectedly I totally loved it.
That is it for today. Another set of questions will follow shortly. Want to tell me what your answers would be? Join the 55 quirky questions!