The Literary Lollipop created this fun quiz about your book habits. She says “Feel free to cut and paste the questionnaire onto your own blogs, or if you would like to add a question, please do so! Did I miss anything? Let me know! Change it around or leave as is… it’s up to you.”
I broke this up, because 55 long winded answers from me in one go will probably make you want to go to sleep. So here is the second set.
11. How often do you read out of your comfort zone? Hardly ever. I read for pleasure and reading out of my comfort zone makes me feel, um, uncomfortable. However, with Wallace’s experiment about that crazy book swap, who knows what I might be receiving. Already dreading it.
12. What is your reading comfort zone? I can tell you what is outside my comfort zone, thriller, horror, lots of blood, contemporary modern fiction that’s in the bestseller lists, chick lit.
13. Can you read on the bus? NO!
14. Favourite place to read: My bed. That’s about the ONLY place I can read, too.
15. What’s your policy on book lending? I’m ok with it, but I need to keep track.
16. Do you dogear your books? Oh, yes.
17. Do you write notes in the margins of your books? No.
18. Do you break/crack the spine of your books? Yes, Carin, I’m a book abuser. I can already hear her go *GASP* again, :-).
19. What is your favourite language to read? I’m fine with German and English.
20. What makes you love a book? The books I love are all so different from each other that I can’t say. Small things can make or break a book for me. If something bothers me in an otherwise brilliant book I won’t “love” it and vice versa. Also it depends on the genre a lot.
Want to join and answer the questions? If you do, please, link me up!