In March I read
- Taking you home by Cooper Davis for review
- Like Clockwork by Bonnie Dee for review and the Steampunk challenge
- The Magic Mountain by Thomas Mann (cheating here; still a few pages to go…)
I know, not much at all, but considering The Magic Mountain is over 1.000 pages and not THAT entertaining, I might get away with it.
Let’s move on to April. On my list are:
- The Garden of Eden by Ernest Hemingway
- a few books for review from Dreamspinner Press and Torquere Books
- Then I need to get a move on my One, Two, Theme challenge. So, I think I will go for another book from that list. Not sure which one will catch my eye yet.