I know I am a tiny bit late this month…
In April I
- started reading “The Garden of Eden” and am still reading it.
- read and reviewed “The inventor’s companion” by Ariel Tachna
- read and reviewed “Mandarin Orange” by TC Blue
- read and reviewed “Undercover Sins” by Hayley B. James
- read “84, Charing Cross Road” by Helene Hanff
Not much luck with my One, Two, Theme challenge in April…
For this month I am planning to
- finish “The Garden of Eden”
- read “The Duchess of Bloomsbury Street” by Helene Hanff
- continue reading “The Forest House” by Marion Zimmer Bradley” for the One, Two, Theme challenge
Those goals should be easy to reach. Especially since I am not committing to finishing the MZB book. As a matter of fact I’m not sure if I will finish it at all. So far it doesn’t really hold my attention.