In May I read:
- “The Duchess of Bloomsbury Street” by Helene Hanff, the sequel to “84, Charing Cross Road”
- “The Garden of Eden” by Ernest Hemingway
- and decided that my first book for the wicca theme for my One, Two, Theme challenge will turn out to be a DNF. I find it rather boring, it is due at the library soon and I’m not sure I want to continue reading.
For this month I am planning to read:
- “A moveable feast” by Ernest Hemingway
- I’ll maybe start “The mysteries of Udolpho” by Ann Radcliffe for the Gothic Reading Challenge
Not much, admittedly, but Udolpho is quite a chunky book, so I should be forgiven.