The review-a-thon is over, so I wanted to do a little recap to see what I got out of it.
What did I get accomplished?
- I added the info where I got a book from and why to the product info table at the bottom of my reviews.
- I created a “Review: To do” checklist.
- The last reviews I posted I also cross-posted on GR and amazon.
- I created a tutorial on how to use the WLW plugin “Text Template” which I will post shortly.
- I didn’t create a reviewed books list but I am considering an embedded Google spreadsheet for that sometime in the future.
- I created a Google spreadsheet for books to review with publication date etc. to keep better track.
During the review-a-thon
- I posted two full reviews (Stitch ‘n’ bitch crochet: The happy hooker by Debbie Stoller & The track of sand by Andrea Camilleri) and two mini reviews of short stories by Milan Kundera.
- I prepared four reviews either completely or to the point where all I need to do is write up my thoughts.
I am very happy with the outcome of the review-a-thon. Thanks to the Book Monsters for organizing it. If you were a participant, what did you get done?