To wrap up August here is what I read last month:
- Starting from Happy by Patricia Marx
- The track of sand by Andrea Camilleri
- I finished Laughable Loves by Milan Kundera
- Becoming Marie Antoinette by Juliet Grey
- Dinner for Busy Moms by Jeanne Muchnick
- Stitch ‘n’ bitch crochet: The Happy Hooker by Debbie Stoller
- The Crochet stitch bible by Betty Barnden
For this month I am planning to read:
- Murder on the Flying Scotsman by Carola Dunn
- Visitation by Jenny Erpenbeck
- I’ll see whether I can get myself to continuing The mysteries of Udolpho by Ann Radcliffe
Everything else is left to my mood.
What is on your reading list this month?