In November I read
- “Where the God of Love hangs out” by Amy Bloom (review coming soon)
- “The Winter Palace” by Eva Stachniak
- “Maybe this time” by Alois Hotschnig
- “Easy and elegant beaded copper jewelry” by Lora S. Irish
- “The perils of morning coffee” by Alexander McCall Smith (review coming soon)
- “Der heilige Eddy” by Jakob Arjouni
For this month I am planning to read:
- I want to finish “Empress” by Evelyn McCune
- “Head over Heel” by Chris Harrison
- “Comeback love” by Peter Golden
- “The Sunday Philosophy Club” by Alexander McCall Smith
Everything else is up to my mood, as usual.
- What is on your reading list this month?