- I reviewed Where the God of love hangs out by Amy Bloom
- I read The Sunday Philosophy Club by Alexander McCall Smith
- I gave up on Empress by Evelyn McCune.
- I also DNF’ed Head over Heel by Chris Harrison.
- I read Friends, Lovers, Chocolate by Alexander McCall Smith
I listed a few sites where you can get free e-books.
I talked about Christmas a LOT.
John posted his second review of a graphic novel.
For this month I am planning to:
- continue Comeback love by Peter Golden
- have a look at Weeknights with Giada by Giada de Laurentiis, a cookbook that I got from Netgalley
In order to succeed with my various challenges I want to read one book for each one every month. So they would be
- Together with my current McCall Smith obsession this is more than enough I would think.
- You got any plans for January?