- I read and reviewed Comeback Love by Peter Golden
- I read and reviewed The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis for my Narnia reading project
- I read and reviewed Death of a Gossip by M.C. Beaton
- I read and reviewed The right attitude to rain and The careful use of compliments by Alexander McCall Smith
- I DNF’ed The madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie by Jennifer Ashley
- I read and reviewed Death of a Cad by M. C. Beaton
- I read Death of an Outsider by M. C. Beaton
- I read Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death by M. C. Beaton
- I read Death of a perfect wife by M. C. Beaton
I started to read and put back on the shelf for later:
- Changeless by Gail Carriger. Not at all in the mood for vampires and werewolves. Book beginning can be found here.
- A supposedly fun thing I’ll never do again by David Foster Wallace. Book beginning can be found here.
- The Prague cemetery by Umberto Eco. Wow, the first sentences was almost a whole page. Too much to handle for me right now. Will tackle this one another time.
For this month I am planning to:
- participate in the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop
- and read quite a bit as I will be in hospital for a while. Plenty of time for books – I hope! Alexander McCall Smith and M. C. Beaton will be the perfect bookish hospital fare.
What was YOUR reading month like?