OK, until very recently I have been anti-Apple. I admit it. Then my Android phone turned out to be total crap and useless. So I needed a new phone and had a choice between some Symbiant thing and an iPhone (Android being out of the question for good).
I grudgingly ordered an iPhone and have become an Apple convert since. Enough said!
This is my weekend cooking iPhone edition with fun and/or useful foodie apps.
- Coffee counter app for iPhone. Totally cute and useful for the coffee addict.
- Evernote food app to keep track of what you eat, where and everything else you might ever want to remember about any given meal. If you are an Evernote user and a food lover this is great for you.
- Sense Cooking, a cooking simulation game where you have to cut ingredients into halves, spread oil in a pan evenly, guess amounts of water etc. It is supposed to train your sensory motoric skills and sounds like fun.
- Foodmeter tells you how healthy a certain type of food is, complete with nutritional facts.
- Easy temperature converter for your recipes with foreign temperatures
- Learn how to make Sushi with the Sushi Cook
Have you got or do you know of any cute, neat, practical iPhone apps that are food related? Link us up, please!
- Uniflame is talking today about the app How to cook everything vegetarian. Definitely worth a look!
- Gnoe mentioned the Foodspotting app, an app that tells you which dishes you can find in the area you are in right now.
This post is part of