Here are my finds for this week…
- You like Oreos? Check out 16 ways to enjoy them!
- A glimpse into “Googleplex” HQ
- A few book bloggers have started the Project Gutenberg Project where they review classic books in the public domain.
- Especially for non native English speakers (but definitely not exclusively for them) here are 20 common grammar mistakes almost everybody makes
- Are you an Instagram user? Turn your images into magnets with Stickygram. Free worldwide shipping, too.
- Even though you might not be familiar with the name Alex James (the guy is member of “Blur”), the Guardian’s review of the second part of his memoirs is highly entertaining.
- Joined Pinterest but you have no clue how to go about it? Have a look at How to use Pinterest’s pinboard for the web at USA Today
- While you are at it, read this article about Pinterest enabling websites to block pinning.