I have been looking forward to a new Bloggiesta for a long time. The last one was in January last year and a lot of stuff needs to be done again. Apart from the mini challenges posted on various blogs I have my personal to-do-list – admittedly it is not very long but might be time consuming nonetheless. Bloggiesta officially starts tomorrow, but already blogs are buzzing with bloggiesta activity.
For general updates of the event, links to participants and challenges you can either visit the two Bloggiesta hosts It’s all about books and There’s a book and/or follow @Bloggiesta on Twitter and/or look for the hashtag #bloggiesta to see all the chatting that is going on. There is also a twitter list of participants.
- Either create another header or at least change the font a bit or the colors or something. It needs SOME sort of change.
- Slightly change my review template
- Re-organize blog tags
- Re-organize categories
- Re-organize my Goodreads shelves (not directly blog related, but GR keeps my reading somewhat organized so it is important)
- Visit new blogs and maybe make a few new blogging friends
- Are you participating in Bloggiesta? What are your plans?