In April I
- read and reviewed Bodies Politic by David Wishart
- read and reviewed Murder most frothy by Cleo Coyle
- read and reviewed Hector and the search for happiness by François Lelord
- reviewed Encyclopedia of an ordinary life by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
- reviewed Delia’s vegetarian collection, The Indian Slow Cooker and 1001 delicious soups and stews
- I received a huge book package from Birgit full of cozy mysteries
- I joined the Readers’ workouts program over at Joy’s book blog
- I (belatedly) joined Birgit’s Tea & Books Reading Challenge
- I realized my blogoversary is coming up soon and that I need to start planning. This time I might celebrate.
For this month I am planning to:
- continue “The first man in Rome”. How long does it take me to finish a 900 page book, for Christ’s sake?
- finish “The Accusers” by Lindsey Davis. I only have one more week to finish it.
- finish the Get yourself organized project by Kathi Lipp (again, this was on my list last month already). I only have it for another week. I need to get going.
How was YOUR reading month?