In August I
- DNF’ed and reviewed Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James
- read and reviewed Latte Trouble by Cleo Coyle
- read and reviewed Decaffeinated Corpse by Cleo Coyle
- read and reviewed French Pressed by Cleo Coyle
- read and reviewed Death by Darjeeling by Laura Childs
- read and reviewed The Art of Travel by Alain de Botton
- read Coraline by Neil Gaiman
This month I have so much stuff planned that I don’t know when I am going to read (except for Harry Potter)…
- It’s the start of the Harry Potter read along
- On September 01 30 Days of Lists will start and last the whole month.
- At Digital Scrapper an 8-week-class will start on September 06 about Easy Page Design
- The Big Idea Festival at Big Picture will start on September 04 and last for 2 weeks.
- And then there is Bloggiesta again on the last weekend of September.
I am going to be busy!
How was YOUR reading month? And what are your plans for September?