This is a hard one as I am never planning ahead much, and if I do the plan usually gets thrown over quickly. However, as I have signed up for the Harry Potter readalong, at least a few books will be HP books. I am pretty sure I won’t read all of them before the end of the year, I am no Harry Potter aficionado.
So, my preliminary Top
Ten Five Books for fall look like this:
Top five books on my fall TBR list
- Harry Potter and the philosopher’s stone by J. K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets by J. K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling
- The Grass Crown by Colleen McCullough. About time to get going with this one.
- Shades of Earl Grey by Laura Childs. This is my second book of that cozy series that I own. I must know whether it gets any better. With the first one I was not 100% convinced.
I can’t plan more than five books, and that is already stretching it. Any more would be pure speculation.
What are your Top Ten/Five/Three Books on your fall tbr list?
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. You will find tons of more Top Ten Tuesday participants there.