OK, I am all set and ready to go for Bloggiesta, are you, too?
What are my plans? Well, I am quite happy with the look and behind the scenes of my blog right now, so I don’t feel the need to do much. However, there are a few areas that could do with a little improvement.
- I need to clean out my Google reader. It collects so many feeds right now that I always am behind, no matter how often I try and read posts.
- Joy from Joy’s Book Blog offers an Evernote challenge. I LOVE Evernote for my “real” life and am looking forward to reading about Joy’s ideas on how to incorporate it into blogging.
- I am going to have a look at The Blue Stocking’s Revitalize old content challenge. Sounds interesting!
- I like the idea of my Tumblr blog Teleidoscope 2.0 but it is sadly neglected. I want to find a way to easily update it with conten on a regular basis which also includes Instagram.
- If I have time I want to update my Goodreads account with reviews and ratings.
- And, of course, (you might have noticed it already), I am running my own mini challenge this time about basic photo editing. So I am planning time for that as well.
Bloggiesta is hosted by Suey from It’s all about books and the 1st daughter from There’s a book. You can find more information, a list of all participants and a master list of challenges over there. On Twitter you can find us with the hashtag #bloggiesta. On Twitter there will also be a few twitter parties which are always fun.