OK, my horror, thriller and spooky reads are kept to a minimum these days, but I will probably come up with a few books that I have read during the years.
My Top Ten Books to get into the Halloween Spirit
- The Monkey’s Paw by W. W. Jacob (My review + Goodreads)
- Coraline by Neil Gaiman (My review + Goodreads)
- Pet Sematary by Stephen King (Goodreads)
- Needful things by Stephen King (Goodreads)
- The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson (Goodreads)
- Ghost stories of M. R. James (Goodreads)
- The strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson (Goodreads)
- Interview with the vampire by Anne Rice (Goodreads)
- Anything by Edgar Allan Poe (Goodreads)
- Anything by H. P. Lovecraft (Goodreads)
What are your Top Ten Halloween Reads?
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. You will find tons of more Top Ten Tuesday participants there.
Bat graphics by Studio Flergs from Scrapbookgraphics.com