I will be walking down Memory Lane soon as I have ordered a few books that I loved when I was a little girl. Officially I wanted them so we can read them to our boys at bedtime , but I am sure I will read them myself beforehand.
Enid Blyton is the creator of many series, but the one I always liked best is the “Five find-outers mystery series”. Five kids, one dog, a small English village, an oaf of a Bobby and cozy mysteries, what else can you ask for? The series was on my auto buy list way before I even knew what auto buy meant and getting a new book (there are 15 total) was always the highlight of the week or month.
I found the first six books in two hardcovers at Awesome Books for about €3 each, a real bargain. They are:
- The mystery of the burn cottage
- The mystery of the disappearing cat
- The mystery of the secret room
- The mystery of the spiteful letters
- The mystery of the missing necklace
- The mystery of the hidden house
I will be having so much fun!
What was in YOUR mailbox recently?