In January I
- read and reviewed 44 Scotland Street by Alexander McCall Smith My review * Goodreads
- read and reviewed Espresso Tales, the sequel to the previous book My review * Goodreads
- read and reviewed Paper Artist by Gail Green My review * Goodreads
- reviewed Fix-it and forget-it Holiday Dishes and Sides by Phyllis Pellman My review * Goodreads
- changed the look of the blog once more
- started my NEW 52 foodie project
- signed up for the Literary Blog Hop Giveaway
- reviewed a couple of movies: George and the dragon * Jules et Jim
This month I am planning to
- oh, well, continue The Grass Crown which is so so excellent, but at the same time so heavy (weight wise) that I can’t take it anywhere or even read it in bed comfortably.
- continue Started early, took my dog by Kate Atkinson
- MAYBE continue to listen This is how you lose her by Junot Diaz – I realized audio books are not for me. I don’t enjoy being read to. At all.
How was YOUR reading month?