In February I
- read “Hector and the secrets of love” by Francois Lelord –Goodreads
- read and reviewed Let the right one in by John Ajvide Lindqvist
- read and reviewed Crochet One-Skein Wonders by Judith Durant
- read “Diary of a wimpy kid” by Jeff Kinney –Goodreads
- DNF’ed and talked about Started early, took my dog by Kate Atkinson
- decided to acknowledge the fact that I dislike audio books and give up on Junot Diaz’ “This is how you lose her”. I will enjoy reading it though.
- started my Baskerville movie marathon and reviewed a few of the movies
- participated in the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop and gave away a copy of The Gargoyle
- crocheted a Spiral Mesh Bag
This month I am planning to
- continue “The Grass Crown” by Colleen McCullough. I got back into it again, I just wish it wasn’t so bloody heavy in weight.
- finish “August is a wicked month” by Edna O’Brien
How was YOUR reading month?