I didn’t realize it was such a busy month until I started writing this post. In March I
- reviewed Diary of a wimpy kid by Jeff Kinney.
- finished and reviewed August is a wicked month by Edna O’Brien.
- read and reviewed Ancient Rome on five denarii a day by Philip Matyszak.
- finished and reviewed The Grass Crown by Collen McCullough. Halleluja!
- went through and reviewed Cooking from Above – Baking by Marianne Magnier-Moreno.
- read Rodrick Rules (Goodreads) & The last straw (Goodreads) by Jeff Kinney, the sequels to Diary of a wimpy kid.
- read A day in the life of ancient Rome (Goodreads) by Alberto Angela.
- DNF’ed Our tragic universe (Goodreads) by Scarlett Thomas. Interesting book but I found it dreadfully theoretical and boring.
- reviewed a couple more Hound of the Baskerville movies.
- posted a delicious ancient Roman recipe or rather, one that the ancient Romans considered a delicacy.
- reviewed the movie Let the right one in (Swedish version).
- re-did my blog design – once more.
- started a crochet scarf.
- became more involved with and entered quite a few of my books on Bookmooch. Feel free to check them out. You will find English and German ones there.
This month I am planning to
- go ahead with the new Non-fiction giveaway blog hop that will take place the last weekend in April. You can sign up for it here.
- read a biography of Sulla by Jörg Fündling
How was YOUR reading month?