In May I
- re-read The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- read Nachtleben im alten Rom by Karl-Wilhelm Weeber, a book about nightlife in ancient Rome
- read and reviewed The Chinese Orange Mystery by Ellery Queen
- read and reviewed The Borgias: The hidden history by G.J. Meyer
- read and reviewed Fix-it and forget-it vegetarian main dishes by Phyllis Pellman Good
- read and reviewed Espresso Shot by Cleo Coyle
- DNF’ed and talked shortly about Duke of Scandal by Adele Ashworth
- DNF’ed and talked shortly about Through the grinder by Cleo Coyle
- reviewed two more Sherlock Holmes movie, a Baskerville one and The case of the silk stocking
- signed up for Judith’s Literary Giveaway Blog Hop coming this month
This month I am planning to
- finish a couple of Amish cook books
- continue with How to be a woman by Caitlin Moran, a book I was looking forward to but am not thrilled about.
I am at chapter 2 and don’t find it very appealing, neither the topics she covers nor the writing style.
How was YOUR reading month?