In June I
- read and reviewed Knit one, kill two by Maggie Sefton
- read and reviewed Spackled and spooked by Jennie Bentley
- read and reviewed Simply delicious Amish cooking by Sherry Gore
- red and reviewed The Notting Hill Mystery by Charles Warren Adams
- reviewed A crafty killing by Lorraine Bartlett
- reviewed another Hound of the Baskervilles movie
- participated in the Literary giveaway blog hop where I gave away “Robinson Crusoe”
- made my balcony fit for summer
This month I am planning to
- read a couple of book that I got on Netgalley
- continue Hunting and gathering by Anna Gavalda
I think I am giving up on the Caitlin Moran book for now. I can’t find the right mood to continue it now. Maybe in winter.
How was YOUR reading month?