Wow, April went by so quickly. I only noticed it was time for another recap when I saw another one pop up in my RSS feed.
In April I
- reviewed A day in the life of ancient Rome by Alberto Angela
- read and posted a recipe from Two Greedy Italians
- read and reviewed On what grounds by Cleo Coyle
- read and reviewed Fix-it and forget-it: Vegetarian soups, stews and chilis by Phyllis Pellman Good
- read and reviewed Oscar Wilde and the candlelight murders by Gyles Brandreth
- read an excellent German biography of Sulla by Jörg Fündling
- reviewed another movie, The adventures of Tintin
- hosted the Non-fiction giveaway blog hop. Thank you everybody for participating!
- posted a cute little crochet project of my son’s
This month I am planning to
- finish The Borgias by G. J. Meyer which is a great non-fiction read
- read a couple more books on ancient Rome that I got from the library
- watch another movie for my Baskerville marathon
How was YOUR reading month?