Here are my finds for this week…
- Visual Meringue turned a closet into the cutest, personalized reading nook you can imagine. I love all the frames with self made images, quotes and pictures. Absolutely lovely!
- On Read, react, review I found a link to this interesting article about why deleting your Pinterest boards over copyright concerns is an overreaction
- I am sure you have seen this brilliant and aesthetically very appealing commercial for Dermablend before, as usual I am months behind. But just in case you don’t know it, take a look at Go beyond the cover.
- 5 art and design projects inspired by literary classics
- A great campaign to sava a library “Adventures in reverse psychology”