This week was extremely slow as far as books are concerned – and that is a good thing. I really don’t know when to read all the books that I received in the last few weeks. Maybe a book acquiring ban is in order?!
From the library
That’s it! What was in YOUR mailbox recently?
OK, until very recently I have been anti-Apple. I admit it. Then my Android phone turned out to be total crap and useless. So I needed a new phone and had a choice between some Symbiant thing and an iPhone (Android being out of the question for good).
I grudgingly ordered an iPhone and have become an Apple convert since. Enough said!
This is my weekend cooking iPhone edition with fun and/or useful foodie apps.
- Coffee counter app for iPhone. Totally cute and useful for the coffee addict.
- Evernote food app to keep track of what you eat, where and everything else you might ever want to remember about any given meal. If you are an Evernote user and a food lover this is great for you.
- Sense Cooking, a cooking simulation game where you have to cut ingredients into halves, spread oil in a pan evenly, guess amounts of water etc. It is supposed to train your sensory motoric skills and sounds like fun.
- Foodmeter tells you how healthy a certain type of food is, complete with nutritional facts.
- Easy temperature converter for your recipes with foreign temperatures
- Learn how to make Sushi with the Sushi Cook
Have you got or do you know of any cute, neat, practical iPhone apps that are food related? Link us up, please!
This post is part of
Weekend cooking is hosted by Beth Fish Reads. For the other weekend cooking posts please go there.