Judith from Leeswammes Blog has given me this absolutely cute looking Happy Award. My taste is pretty girly, I’m afraid to say, so this pink image is totally my thing. Thank you so much, Judith!
My task is to write down 10 things that make me happy and pass on the award to fellow blogger(s).
OK, let’s see…
- Waking up in the morning knowing I have no schedule to follow.
- Getting up and going into a clean and spotless kitchen – because I pulled myself together and tidied it up before I went to bed the night before.
- Having breakfast at my favourite cafe with the kids being safely packed away in school and kindergarten.
- Going to the family park to go on fun rides without having to queue for an hour.
- Watching a cozy mystery movie while doing some crafts and having a coffee
- Starting on a vacation, sitting in the car, a long drive ahead and knowing there is a ferry waiting for us at the end of the day.
- Alternatively, starting on a vacation, sitting in the car, a long drive ahead and knowing we will be in Italy in a few more hours.
- Getting an unloved task done, like for example filing away paperwork that has literally been waiting for years.
- Going on a shopping tour and finding just the things I wanted for a bargain price.
- Meeting people that I haven’t seen for a long time to find out that we still connect.
So, now to the passing on part. I’m passing this award on to Bella because she can do with some stress relief and think of some nice things. At the moment she is obsessing over her TBR
pile mountain range and needs a distraction. Badly!